Equipment Finance Ready To Go
If you run your own business and need machinery, plant and equipment to move your business forward then FinanceNEXT are here to help.
We offer low rate finance to help your business:
- Truck finance for semi-trailers, light rigids (LR), heavy rigid trucks (HR), refrigerated rucks, heavy rigid trucks (HR), tippers, crew cabs, mining trucks and more!
- Bus Loans for use in your sporting team, charity, school or tour company. Competitive finance offers on all coaches, minibuses and more!
- Trailer Finance for when you need the extra space that a trailer can offer
- Forklift finance for your growing warehousing needs
- Plant and factory fit outs to help your cash flow moving and give your business a fresh start
Maybe you are struggling to get business finance through your usual bank. No matter what your circumstances are, when it comes to getting you equipment finance, we can.
We understand how finance payments can affect the cash flow of your working assets. That’s why our finance experts will prioritise your business needs to find the most suitable plan for you. With a wide range of finance options including leasing, hire purchase, secured and unsecured loans we won’t be beaten on any competitors rate or repayment quote.
Here’s what we can offer:
- Flexible equipment finance with terms from 2-7 years
- Fixed or variable interest rates available
- Deposit optional (depending on the loan selected)
- Possibility to cover out-of-pocket expenses such as insurance and warranties
- Possible tax deductions for depreciation and running costs
- A balloon repayment may be used to lower repayments
With all major business decision there are a multitude of factors needing to be considered. FinanceNEXT experts will help you work through these with you. It is always important to consider the use, the loan type and its implications with your accountant before finalising any loan transaction.
What is Your Loan Purpose?
Consider the primary use of the item. How do you intend to use the equipment?
• Solely business – by any employee
• Equipment to be used at a business
• Equipment to be used personally for your business work
You will need to decide which loan suits your financial situation and which one will work best for your business.
• Chattel Mortgage
• Commercial Hire Purchase
• Financial Lease
Your Financial Situation
You should always consider your business’ financial situation to ensure it can afford your repayment schedule. FinanceNEXT will work with your accountant or financial advisor so the the best solution for your business is always on offer:
• Tax Deductions
• Deposit, chattel, trade-in available
• Do you use the cash method or accrual method for accounting purposes?